8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Shortbread, Water & a wee dram of Whisky
Distillery Entry Fees
Departure & Return
266 George St, Glasgow, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serca Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scottish Whisky Distillery Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Scottish Whisky Distillery Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scottish Whisky Distillery Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Scottish Whisky Distillery Tour
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghDistillery Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghFull-day Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Dunure Castle Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsBuchanan Street Tours & TicketsGlasgow Science Centre Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & Tickets