- Shore excursion: Discover Scotland while in port
- Hassle-free pickup from the Greenock cruise terminal area
- See three historic castles, as well as Loch Lomond, and quaint villages
- Learn about Scottish history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
Follow the exit route from your ship to the Patrick Street Security Checkpoint and then walk the short distance to the exit gate onto Patrick Street. The staff at the port will direct you if needed. You will see the BusyBus vehicles and staff in BusyBus hi-vis yellow vest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY BusyBus (Glasgow)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff