2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Full three day tour plus tour guide who will give a full tour of local history and local culture
You have to book your overnight stay independent from the tour and all food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Mini bus will be outside hotel 10 min before pick up time of 7.30 am
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN, UK
- Greenock Cut Visitor Centre, Bridge, Inverkip, Cornalees PA16 9LX, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stuart ferguson
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Isle of Skye 3 day tour from Glasgow or Edinburgh ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Isle of Skye 3 day tour from Glasgow or Edinburgh ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Isle of Skye 3 day tour from Glasgow or Edinburgh ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Isle of Skye 3 day tour from Glasgow or Edinburgh ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Isle of Skye 3 day tour from Glasgow or Edinburgh
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Multi-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGlasgowMulti-day Tours - StirlingTransportation Services - StirlingPrivate Drivers - StirlingMulti-day Tours - EdinburghTransportation Services - EdinburghPrivate Drivers - EdinburghMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsTransportation Services - St. AndrewsPrivate Drivers - St. AndrewsCategory
New Lanark Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsMerchant City Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsGlasgow Science Centre Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & Tickets