9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port pick up and drop off
Professional Local Guide
Edinburgh Castle Ticket included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Greenock Ocean Terminal, Patrick St, Greenock PA16 8UU, UK
- Cruise Terminal, 2 Campbell St, Greenock PA16 8BW, UK
- Cruise Terminal - Passenger Entrance, 1 Patrick St, Greenock PA16 8UT, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours UK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Greenock – Edinburgh Private city tour included lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Greenock – Edinburgh Private city tour included lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Greenock – Edinburgh Private city tour included lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Greenock – Edinburgh Private city tour included lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Greenock – Edinburgh Private city tour included lunch
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghFull-day Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastPorts of Call Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastCategory
New LanarkBurrell CollectionCulzean Castle and Country ParkDunure Castle David Livingstone CentreGlasgow CathedralGeorge SquareSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtLoch Lomond & the Trossachs National ParkGlasgow West EndGeilston GardenCairngorms National ParkGlasgow Science CentrePollok HousePeople's Palace & Winter GardensKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)SEA LIFE® Loch LomondThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)The Lighthouse