- Discover a hidden gem on a day trip from Glasgow
- Small-group tour (maximum 8): A more intimate experience
- Get insights into local history from your guide
- Easy-to-find central Glasgow pickup location
Departure & Return
We'll meet up in front of the back entrance of the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, near the big pillars, right across the Buchanan Bus Station. If you look across the street, you'll see a big "walking" clock on the other side of the street. This place is right in the middle of City Centre.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY DreamChaser Adventurers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff