- Guided tour from Glasgow to the Ayrshire Coast, home region of poet Robert Burns
- Discover the trails and lovely gardens of Culzean Country Park
- Collect snapshot images of beautiful Scottish countryside and sights like the ruins of Dunure Castle
- Get a dose of Burns’ history on an independent tour of Alloway, the poet’s hometown
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow G2 3NW (Tours will depart from a stance located between Stances 23 to 32).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- Culzean Castle & Country Park – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Robert Burns Museum and Cottage - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Culzean Castle, Burns Country & the Ayrshire Coast Small-Group Tour from Glasgow.