Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose with or without accommodation to suit your budget and needs
- Benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience
- Traverse the mountainous region with ease via air-conditioned coach
- Capture snaps of natural landmarks including Ben Nevis and Loch Lomond
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Digital translations in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian & Mandarin available on request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 8 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Also sometimes you feel there aren't enough stops from the bus, but it's still difficult to stop all the time and miss the daylight to see all the programmed spots in the tour." See review