5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
2 Chome-1 Otamachi, Nakatsugawa, Gifu 508-0033, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Kiso Valley : Magome - Tsumago Mountain Trail Walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Kiso Valley : Magome - Tsumago Mountain Trail Walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Kiso Valley : Magome - Tsumago Mountain Trail Walk?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Kiso Valley : Magome - Tsumago Mountain Trail Walk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Kiso Valley : Magome - Tsumago Mountain Trail Walk
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGifu PrefectureBus Tours - TakayamaNature and Wildlife - TakayamaWalking Tours - TakayamaHistorical Tours - TakayamaHalf-day Tours - TakayamaBus Tours - Aichi PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Aichi PrefectureWalking Tours - Aichi PrefectureHistorical Tours - Aichi PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Aichi PrefectureBus Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Ishikawa PrefectureWalking Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureCategory