Departure & Return
Departure PointGhent, Ghent, East Flanders Province
Meet your host Suzy at her home in Ghent. Exact address and contact information can be found in your ticket upon confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private, personalized experience
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- Please note, this is not a commercial cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a Ghent home to meet a local who is an expert cook, and share Belgian culture and cuisine together.
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Savour Authentic Belgian Cuisine in a Beautiful Home in Ghent.