- Private New Zealand Corps battlefield tour of Flanders
- See where ANZAC soldiers fought in WWI
- Visit Messines Ridge, Pool of Peace, Tyne Cot Cemetery and Ypres
- Hear personalized commentary from an informative private guide
- Enjoy lunch at a local eatery
- Includes hotel drop-off in Ghent
Departure & Return
I pick you up at the train Station of Kortrijk near the Taxi stop
After the tour I bring you back at your hotel in Gent.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands