2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Unwrap Ghent’s chocolate offerings more easily than you could alone on this private walking tour. Discover the city’s chocolate hotspots—and historical sights on route— without smartphones and maps: letting a guide lead you past medieval landmarks and through cobbled lanes to deluxe chocolatiers and hidden confectionery shops. Sample luscious treats, meet the makers, and gain insight into Ghent’s chocolate-making craft that you’d likely never get if exploring alone.
- Explore Ghent’s chocolate scene and see its sights on a private walking tour
- Benefit from a guide for insight and to enable chats with chocolate-makers
- Easily find some of the top chocolate shops and taste at least eight treats
- Enjoy the personal attention of a private tour and a choice of time slots
Saved to wishlist!
Local city guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointVrijdagmarkt, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Return DetailsSaint Bavo's Cathedral, Sint-Baafsplein, 9000 Gent, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charlie Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Chocolate Tour, with a local guide!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Chocolate Tour, with a local guide!?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Chocolate Tour, with a local guide!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Chocolate Tour, with a local guide!?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90445P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesChocolate Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGhentFood Tours - FlandersUnique Experiences - FlandersChocolate Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersFood Tours - BrugesUnique Experiences - BrugesChocolate Tours - BrugesWalking Tours - BrugesHistorical Tours - BrugesFood Tours - BrusselsUnique Experiences - BrusselsChocolate Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsCategory