- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Departure & Return
Next to the Belfort tower. Our guides wear a black jacket with the Buendia Tours logo and also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.
End of the Tour. Our guide will give you the best tips for sightseeing, eating and excursions in Belgium. The end point is close to the center, therefore, to public transport and close to many good restaurants and bars.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Our guides have in mind the best for clients; While the tour generally includes the sites and stories mentioned and takes about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- Meals are not included, but your guide will be happy to point you to some great places to eat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.