1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ghostly encounters have long been associated with Gettysburg, given the area’s violent past—and this flexible, self-led audio driving tour will guide you to the most supposedly haunted Gettysburg locations. After purchasing, download the audio file and explore whenever suits your schedule. Set off by car from the Gettysburg Heritage Center, follow the map and instructions, and listen to local author Mark Nesbitt’s spooky storytelling while viewing key historical landmarks.
- A self-led driving tour offers the most flexible way to tour the area
- Once it’s downloaded, the audio file never expires—use it multiple times
- See landmarks like the Eisenhower National Historic Site and Devil’s Den
- The tour is narrated by Mark Nesbitt, author of “Ghosts of Gettysburg”
Saved to wishlist!
Live GPS Map
Audios, Images, and Text
Email, Chat, Call Support
Food, Drinks & Parking
Departure & Return
297 Steinwehr Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/30/2020 - 11/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
1st Delaware Volunteer Infantry Regiment, Hancock Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adventures Abroad
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ghosts of the Battlefield Self-Guided Driving Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Ghosts of the Battlefield Self-Guided Driving Tour
1 to 2 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
14 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGettysburgBus Tours - PennsylvaniaAudio Guides - PennsylvaniaHistorical Tours - PennsylvaniaCategory