Explore our promoted experiences
- Geneva sightseeing tour and Lake Geneva cruise
- See the Geneva Water Fountain and the Flower Clock
- Tramway tour with intriguing commentary about Geneva's past
- Enjoy a cruise on Lake Geneva
Departure & Return
Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva
The tour finished after the cruise on the lakeside, which is only one block down from the original starting point the bus station
What To Expect
Continue your tour on a tram ride through the ambient tangle of city streets.
Climb aboard a boat for the tour’s dramatic finale, a cruise on the shimmering surface of Lake Geneva, widely considered Europe’s most beautiful lake. Absorb sweeping vistas of the city from your idyllic vantage point and then scour the scenery for the snow-capped perimeter of the Alps.
Return to dry land and bid your guide and group farewell at a central location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour runs all year round, however please note that the visit by mini-train is possible only if the weather allow it
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff