Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Chamonix including Geneva sightseeing tour
- Wander around the charming ski resort of Chamonix, home to Mt. Blanc
- Upgrade to include a ride on the Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- See Geneva highlights like St. Pierre Cathedral and the U.N. Palace of Nations
Departure & Return
Place dorcière 1201 Geneva
What To Expect
Following the journey, you have a few hours of free time to explore Cham, as it's known to locals, independently. Admire the town’s striking Alpine perimeter, shop for souvenirs in the town center, and, if you upgraded to include a ride on the Aiguille du Midi Cable Car, you are rewarded with one of the best views of the French Alps in Europe.
After reconvening with your guide, return to Geneva for a whistle-stop tour of the city’s highlights. Watch the tumultuous torrent of water spring from Lake Geneva at the Water Fountains (Jet d’Eau), explore Geneva Old Town, see the gorgeous Flower Clock, and marvel at Cathédrale de Saint-Pierre.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not allow for child aged under 3 for the cable car ride
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions for the cable car
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff