Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip from Geneva in Switzerland to Chamonix in France
- Admire views of towering Alpine peaks during a scenic drive across the France-Switzerland border
- Experience some of Chamonix’s best runs in Brevént or the Grands Montets ski areas
- Choose between a half- or full-day ski pass
- Enjoy a cable car ride to the stunning summit of Aiguille du Midi (if half-day pass selected)
Departure & Return
Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Please note that this tour will not be accompanied by a guide, only a local assistant
- Please wear warm clothes suitable for skiing
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel, as you will be traveling from Geneva (Switzerland) to Chamonix (France)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a great choice if you're looking for a day trip into Chamonix!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews