Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- Stop at Discovery Points along the Wild Atlantic Way, including Pearse’s Cottage and Derrygimlagh Bog
- Visit the Connemara National Park, where you can hike or explore Kylemore Abbey
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Twelve Bens, Galway Bay, and Bothar na Scragoige
- Tour includes round-trip transport from Galway
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Connemara or those short on time
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands