Explore our promoted experiences
- See the Atlantic coast during a round-trip ferry ride
- Discover the beauty of the Aran Islands
- Explore Inis Oírr at your own pace
- Rent a bike, join a mini-bus tour, or relax in the pub
Departure & Return
We depart from Rossaveel Harbour - a port 23 miles west of Galway City centre. Passengers are advised to allow one hour driving time from the City to the Port. If you want to book a shuttle bus transfer from Galway city, please book in one of our offices.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If trip is cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a full refund or may opt to sail on a different date.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aran Island Ferries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use