- Explore the Connemara Peninsula with ease on an adventurous day tour
- Choose to explore Connemara National Park or Kylmore Abbey
- Sweeping views along the Atlantic Ocean coastline
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Galway
Departure & Return
Meet point is outside Kinlay Hostel, Merchant Road, Galway
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized