- Cliffs of Moher tour from Galway
- Travel down the Atlantic Way to the cliffs
- Pass through the lunar-like landscape of the Burren
- See the villages of Kinvara, Ballyvaughan, and Doolin
- Spend about five hours exploring the Cliffs of Moher
- Round-trip transport from central Galway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kinlay hostel is the starting point of the tour
- Kinlay Hostel Galway, Merchants Road, Eyre Square, Galway, H91 F2KT, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: A voucher (additional to Viator voucher) will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring weather appropriate clothing ,warm layered rain and windproof gear, as weather can be changeable and comfortable walking shoes/boots.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion Cliffs of Moher Day Tour Along the Wild Atlantic Way from Galway.