- Full-day Cliffs of Moher and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- Visit Discovery Points including Black Head and Fanore Strand along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Enjoy ample free time to explore the Cliffs of Moher, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Drive through the otherworldly landscapes of The Burren
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees and round-trip transport from Galway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: A voucher (additional to Viator voucher) will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Wild Atlantic Way day tour from Galway city.