8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend the day exploring the tiny Irish village of Cong, best known as the filming location of John Wayne’s The Quiet Man, on a full-day guided tour from Galway. On this tour, you’ll visit the Ashford Castle, the Royal Abbey of Cong, the Pigeon Hole Cave, and enjoy a history cruise on Lough Corrib. This fully guided coach tour packs in more sights than you could see in a day exploring on your own and includes all admission tickets and guide fees so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Spend an entire day exploring the Cong village on a day trip from Galway
- Enjoy a guided tour of the medieval Ashford Castle grounds and gardens
- See the The Royal Abbey of Cong and enjoy a cruise around Lough Corrib
- Round-trip transportation from Galway, all entrance and guide fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide throughout the day.
Transport by air-conditioned 15 seater bus
Departure & Return
Fairgreen Rd, Galway, H91 C2VX, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High King Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGalwayRail Tours - Western IrelandRail Tours - ShannonRail Tours - WestportCategory