5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Collection by private bus from the ferry terminal/airport
Guided tour of the island by Inis Mór local guide.
Cultural and historic tour of the island with stops at historical sites.
Entrance into Dún Aonghus.
Stop off at the popular Seal Colony viewing point.
Taste the island with a tour of Aran Island’s goat cheese and a seaweed experience.
Tea & coffee at the goat’s cheese farm.
Drop off by private bus to the ferry terminal/airport.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If arriving by ferry let us know and we will collect you from the pier. Let us know your expected time of arrival at either the aerodrome or ferry pier.
- Inishmore Aerodrome (IOR), Killeany, Co. Galway, Ireland
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/2/2020 - 12/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Do you or any of your party suffer from food allergies? If yes, please inform your guide prior to departing on this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Food, heritage & cultural tour Inishmore, Aran Islands. Private guided. 5 hours.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food, heritage & cultural tour Inishmore, Aran Islands. Private guided. 5 hours.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Food, heritage & cultural tour Inishmore, Aran Islands. Private guided. 5 hours.
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalwayShore Excursions - Western IrelandBus Tours - Western IrelandPorts of Call Tours - Western IrelandHalf-day Tours - Western IrelandShore Excursions - ShannonBus Tours - ShannonPorts of Call Tours - ShannonHalf-day Tours - ShannonShore Excursions - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickCategory
Galway City Museum Tours & TicketsGalway Bay Tours & TicketsRoundstone Harbor Tours & TicketsKylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden Tours & TicketsGalway Cathedral Tours & TicketsLough Corrib Tours & TicketsGalway Atlantaquaria Tours & TicketsThe Spanish Arch Tours & TicketsGalway Arts Centre Tours & TicketsDunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet Tours & Tickets