- Magnificent views of the Cliffs of Moher as you cruise to Inis Mor
- Over four hours of free time to explore the island
- Self-guided tour lets you explore at your own pace
- Pre-booked and prepaid tickets ensure a hassle-free journey
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Doolin pier Address: Doolin Pier Doolin Co Clare Directions: • GPS: 53.015209 -9.404858 Dates: Daily Return point: Doolin pier (same as departure location)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if ferry is missed due to passengers arriving late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please remember to bring coins as there are parking charges at Doolin pier (max 5 euros per day)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to Health and Safety restrictions, during the exceptionally busy weeks between JULY 17 - AUGUST 22 NO BICYCLES WILL BE CARRIED. Outside of those dates, you must contact us to pre-arrange space for your bicycle, and we will do our best to accommodate you if space allows.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doolin2Aran Ferries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff