- Full-day Wild Atlantic Way horseback riding excursion from Galway
- Explore Omey Island and Omey Beach on horseback
- Gallop along the beach and stop to admire the views along the Wild Atlantic Way
- No experience necessary: suitable for both beginner and advanced riders
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Times for rides are dependent on the tide; after booking, a voucher for the beach horseback ride will be supplied with ride times and details for date booked. Please print out the voucher and bring with you to validate
- Your City Link bus ticket for round-trip bus transport will be supplied after booking. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Bring/wear appropriate clothing and outerwear for rain and wind.
- Please advise of your riding experience i.e. beginners, intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or advanced (15 years plus regular riding)
- In the interest of animal welfare the max rider weight is 90kg/200lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Wild Atlantic Way Beach Horseback Riding Excursion from Galway-Full Day.