7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover top attractions including Leenane Village and Kylemore Abbey on this day trip to Connemara from Galway. Travel to Connemara as your guide sheds light on the region’s rich heritage and spectacular natural scenery. Take in fine views over the Twelve Pins mountain range and enjoy free time to explore Leenane Village at your leisure. Visit attractive landmarks such as Killary Fjord and Kylemore Abbey, and gain insight into Ireland’s heritage. Stop in the Irish-speaking village of Spiddal and perhaps try chatting to the locals, then head back to Galway.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (Galway City accommodation pickup must be arranged in advance)
Entrance Fee to Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Lally Tours - Day Tours, City Tours and Extended Tours along the West Coast of Ireland , 4 Forster St, Galway, H91 A317, IrelandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- For complimentary hotel pick-up please contact the tour operator at least 24 hours in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lally Coach Hire Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Connemara Day Trip Including Leenane Village and Kylemore Abbey from Galway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Connemara Day Trip Including Leenane Village and Kylemore Abbey from Galway?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGalwayBus Tours - Western IrelandHistorical Tours - Western IrelandFull-day Tours - Western IrelandBus Tours - ShannonHistorical Tours - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonBus Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickCategory