- Cliffs of Moher Cruise from Doolin
- Cruise beneath the mighty Cliffs of Moher and experience the UNESCO World Heritage site up close
- Admire the views along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and see the rock stacks of An Bhreannan Mor
- Spot local wildlife including nesting seabirds and Atlantic puffins
- On-board audio commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The pier is located close to the village of Doolin, you will drive past O'Connors Pub and some shops, then the pitch & putt course and the Doolin Campsite before the road ends at the pier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if cruise is missed due to passengers arriving late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doolin2Aran Ferries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Parking was a challenge and the boat was a bit late leaving the dock." See review