Are you interested in?
26 Tours & Activities
2 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Lunches and Dinners
Departure & Return
Departure PointVictoria Hotel Galway, Victoria Pl, Galway, Ireland
Return DetailsHeuston Station, St John's Rd W, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Overland Ireland LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Magical Southern Explorer Small Group Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Magical Southern Explorer Small Group Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Magical Southern Explorer Small Group Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Magical Southern Explorer Small Group Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18519P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingGalwayBus Tours - Western IrelandMulti-day Tours - Western IrelandDistillery Tours - Western IrelandHistorical Tours - Western IrelandBus Tours - ShannonMulti-day Tours - ShannonDistillery Tours - ShannonHistorical Tours - ShannonBus Tours - WestportMulti-day Tours - WestportDistillery Tours - WestportHistorical Tours - WestportCategory