2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Catch the sunset at the Port of Galveston during this guided Segway tour along the city’s seawall, enjoying time to visit the historic Murdoch’s Souvenir Shop, admire the Tall Ship Elissa, and more. Visit more places than you could on foot—thanks to your personal Segway—and benefit from your guide’s local insight throughout.
- Take a sunset Segway tour along the Galveston Seawall
- Pass by places such as the Historic Pleasure Pier, Bishop’s Palace, and more
- Using a Segway means you can cover more ground than you would on foot
- Benefit from the insight of your local guide during the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
Departure & Return
519 25th St, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seg City Galveston
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGalvestonSegway Tours - TexasSegway Tours - HoustonSegway Tours - San AntonioCategory