Departure & Return
Your tour guide will meet you at 2411 Strand in front of Patrick's bar. There's a sign that hangs over the sidewalk that reads Patrick's. Please wait for your tour guide under the sign not in the bar. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour Starts
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Galveston Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Ghost On the Strand Ghost Tour.