Departure & Return
We'll meet you in front of the Rosenberg library on the corner of 24rd and Sealy Avenue ,the 23rd Street entrance across the street at the Gazebo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Pet friendly
- Active military personal free
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Galveston Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands