8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A visit to Monaco and Monte Carlo is a popular choice for a day trip from Nice, but the journey along the French Riviera is just as impressive as the destination. On this private full-day tour, stop along the way to see Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and Villa Kérylos in Beaulieu; take in the views from Villefranche-sur-Mer; and tour the Fragonard perfume factory in Eze.
- Full-day private Monaco and French Riviera villages tour from Nice
- Visit French Riviera villages including Eze, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, and Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Tour the magnificent villas of Ephrussi and Kérylos
- See the Prince’s Palace, Monte Carlo Casino, and the Formula 1 Circuit in Monaco
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to the French Riviera or those short on time
- Great-value tour include hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Free WIFI (on demand)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel or private address
- Villefranche, Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Monaco
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GATE4TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Monaco and French Riviera Villages Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Monaco and French Riviera Villages Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFrench RivieraShore Excursions - CannesBus Tours - CannesPorts of Call Tours - CannesHistorical Tours - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesShore Excursions - NiceBus Tours - NicePorts of Call Tours - NiceHistorical Tours - NiceFull-day Tours - NiceShore Excursions - ToulonBus Tours - ToulonPorts of Call Tours - ToulonHistorical Tours - ToulonFull-day Tours - ToulonCategory
TourrettesChateau de CrematInternational Perfume Museum (Musée International de la Parfumerie)Pampelonne Beach (Plage de Pampelonne)St. Paul de VenceNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Massena Square (Place Masséna)Chateau Font du BrocAnnonciade Museum (Musée de l'Annonciade)Hotel NegrescoAbbey of ThoronetGorges du LoupMaeght Foundation (Fondation Maeght)St. Tropez Our Lady of the Assumption Church (Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption) Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez)Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)St-Tropez Market (Marché Place des Lices)Quai LunelCap TaillatOpio