- Save with a combo Frankfurt City guided coach tour and Rhine River cruise
- See top attractions like Romer Town Hall, St Paul's Church, Frankfurt Cathedral, Goethe House and more
- Wind through the enchanting Rhine River Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Savor lunch at a quaint riverside restaurant
- Float by steamer boat along the Rhine River, passing national highlights like Loreley Rock
- Enjoy wine-tasting in Sankt Goarshausen
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure of the 1 hour Frankfurt Roundtrip at 09:45 am at the bus stop in front of the main entrance of the Central Railway Station. Afterwards the Rhine Tour starts at 11:15 am at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants and children must sit in a child seat, which means they need a separate seat, no matter which age (legal regulation)
- We can only carry foldable wheelchairs with us and the guest needs to walk at least a few steps to get on the bus
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The Rhine boat trip was excellent however the bus tour of Frankfrurt could have been longer and included stops but to accommodate this the tour would have to start a lot earlier than 10am." See review