Are you interested in?
- Manistee River overnight canoe tour
- Stop to swim, hike, and admire the red rocks scenery
- Spend the night at a riverside campsite with great stargazing
- All meals are included—no need to plan for food
Departure & Return
Departure PointHodenpyl Dam Rd, Mesick, MI 49668, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Schedule dependent on weather.
- This tour will require a waiver. Please inform the local tour operator of any major health issues, allergies, or dietary restrictions either in the special requirements section at the time of booking or over the phone prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crystalaire Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Manistee River Overnight Campout.