Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 5 years MUST be either carried/held, in a stroller, or in a parent body harness, at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS !
- **WARNING: this adventure requires the use of stairs and is NOT wheelchair accessible**
- **WARNING: this adventure contains potential PTSD triggers**
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Secret Chambers Escape Challenge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff