- Cover a lot of ground without getting tired with an electric bike
- Learn about the Wild West history of Fort Worth
- All necessary equipment and instruction are provided
- A small group means more attention from your tour guide
Departure & Return
One block west of South Main at the intersection of W Leuda and Galveston - across the street from the Rahr & Sons Brewery.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be age 16 or older, weigh 250 pounds or less, and be able to confidently ride a bike.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pedego Fort Worth
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience