Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Board the Carrie B paddlewheeler for a Fort Lauderdale sightseeing cruise
- Morning, early afternoon, and late afternoon departures available
- Sail the New River and Intracoastal Waterway in Port Everglades
- Visit the full bar as your captain narrates the tour
Departure & Return
Please note due to current road closures, we recommend parking at the garage located behind the Cheesecake Factory restaurant located on SE 6th avenue. We are one block away behind the Lobster Bar restaurant on SE 5th Avenue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbor Tours Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Fort Lauderdale Daily Sightseeing Cruise - On the Venice of America.