Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the highlights of Fort Lauderdale on this sightseeing tour
- Travelers can paddle at an easy, leisurely pace
- Kayaking gear and lifejackets are provided
- Depart from a centrally located point
Departure & Return
We are located inside George English Park Boat Ramp and Marina Parking lot, along Sunrise Blvd. The address is 1101 Bayview Drive Fort Lauderdale FL. You will find us under our Tiki hut in the parking lot south of the Basketball courts. The boat ramp lot, the parking is metered by the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Moon Outdoor Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms