- Spend an afternoon out on the water during your visit
- Enjoy the use of a water trampoline, giant floating mat, and slide
- Travelers recommend bringing water, sunscreen, and a towel
- Depart from the centrally located Bahia Mar marina
Departure & Return
All guests must check in at Tropical Sailing Office 45 minutes prior to departure. Located on the Marina side of the 4 story building, directly behind the Market Deli. Facing the Marina between Docks A and B.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropical Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They had adult beverages and snacks available for purchase as well." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews