Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail along protected waters and get a tour of urban Fort Lauderdale
- Eliminate the worry of seasickness by fishing in shallow inshore waters
- Hassle-free fishing trip with equipment provided—including rod holders
- Lots of species to target such as tarpon, snook, sharks, and barracuda
Departure & Return
I will be at the floating dock next to the blue pavilion at the 15th Street Boat Ramp (Cox's Landing)
|Monday:||05:30 PM - 09:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||05:30 PM - 09:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||05:30 PM - 09:30 PM|
|Thursday:||05:30 PM - 09:30 PM|
|Friday:||05:30 PM - 09:30 PM|
|Saturday:||05:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
|Sunday:||05:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zachary Routman
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.