- Half-day fishing trip in Fort Lauderdale
- Great way to try your hand at a new activity
- All fishing equipment included
- Morning and afternoon tour options available
Departure & Return
We are on A1A in between Diana beach Blvd and Shardan street bridge on the intercostal side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: comfortable clothing
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 62 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hollywood | Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters - Lady Pamela II Sportfishing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Water was a bit rough but good value for money" See review