Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Everglades by air boat
- Maximize time with a private tour
- See alligators in their natural habitat
- Learn about the wildlife of the Everglades
Departure & Return
Our ramp is located at Arthur Marshall Loxahatchee Wild life Refuge 441 south to Loxahatchee road west. When you arrive at the refuge you will go to the left when you see the park sign. On your right hand side you will see the ramp area and the Swamp Monster waiting for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY James Dagey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized