Are you interested in?
26 Tours & Activities
28 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
57 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up all our Guest from Any hotel in Flores Island, Tikal Hotels, El Remate, Santa Elena, San Benito, San Andrés and San Miguel peninsula.
- Santa Elena Airport, Flores Guatemala
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/31/2019 - 10/21/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tikal VIP Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yaxha Private Day Tour with transportation ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yaxha Private Day Tour with transportation ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yaxha Private Day Tour with transportation ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yaxha Private Day Tour with transportation ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We warmly recommend a tour with this company (especially Calvin for us), Calvin is a guide a passioned by history and nature of hi country that’s why he share so easily his knowledge!" See review
Product code: 192757P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFloresBus Tours - PeténArchaeology Tours - PeténWalking Tours - PeténHistorical Tours - PeténBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioWalking Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioBus Tours - PlacenciaArchaeology Tours - PlacenciaWalking Tours - PlacenciaHistorical Tours - PlacenciaCategory