- Explore Tikal during this full-day trip
- Experience one of the most impressive Pre-Columbian archaeological sites in Central America
- Learn about the history of the Mayan civilization as you visit one of its most important urban centers
- Discover impressive structures like Temple IV, the Central Acropolis, Complex Q and many more
- Trip includes lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from Mundo Maya International Airport at 7:30 am, as well as Hotels within Santa Elena Peten, and Flores Island at 8:00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate big of walking is involved in the middle of the jungle
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maya World tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.