Departure & Return
Tour will start with a flight by Helicopter at 8:30 am from Mundo Maya International Airport, you must be 7:30 am; we will arrive at El Mirador at 9:14 and start the guided Tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maya World tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by El Mirador And Crater Azul Tour From Flores 2d / 1n.