Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour ensures a personal, customized experience
- Go with a guide: The Palace’s size can be overwhelming to navigate
- Learn little–known facts and anecdotes about royals of Florence
- Convenient pick–up from your Florence accommodations
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Kids under 18yrs must provide valid ID or Passport copy to have reduced price
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the experience
- Museum is sanitized and cleaned according to the new rules anti covid-19
- Body temperature will be measured with suitable instruments before access, which must not exceed 37.5
- Access to the museum will be allowed only with the use of suitable CE masks (see Ordinance RT no. 48) to cover the mouth and nose and disposable gloves.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Vista Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff