- Pickup and drop-off at a central location in Florence
- Walking tour of Siena with a local guide
- Entrance to the Siena Cathedral
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
- Lunch at a Chianti winery with wine
Departure & Return
At 07:15 am, at Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), in front of the yellow Street Sign Caf Tour – Gray Line. Departure time: 07:30 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive in Siena in the morning, as the town is just waking up, to meet your local Siena guide for a walking tour of the hilltop town. Walk through the squares and alleyways, passing the Piazza del Campo and the world's oldest bank. Explore the Siena Cathedral (entrance fee included). Then, enjoy free time to wander around Siena before departing for lunch.
At the family-run winery, sit down for a traditional Tuscan lunch accompanied by wine.
Continue to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of San Gimignano, famous for its still-intact medieval town plan. Spend your free time discovering the town's treasures on your own before departing for Pisa.
In Pisa, disembark at the Field of Miracles (Piazza dei Miracoli): a green field populated by buildings exemplary of Romanesque architecture. See the Duomo, the Tower, the Baptistery, and the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
After your time in Pisa, board your bus for the trip back to Florence, where you are dropped off at your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Appropriate clothing is recommended to visit places of worship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the Tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Highlights of Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa & Lunch in a Winery.