- Skip the guidebook and map and see Florence’s A-list sights with a guide
- Learn about the city’s most important artists and architects and their works
- Marvel at Santa Maria Novella, San Lorenzo, Duomo, and other top churches
- Visit the frescoed interiors of one of the oldest pharmacies in the world
Departure & Return
Meet your expert tour guide at the façade of the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella!
The tour ends at the iconic place of Florence - Ponte Vecchio - the Old Bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Irina in Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.