9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
With ancient vineyards, Renaissance architecture, and colorful local culture, the UNESCO–listed Val d'Orcia is considered among Tuscany’s must-see attractions—but arranging travel independently from Florence is a challenge. With this tour, begin at your Florence hotel and head into the Tuscan countryside by comfortable minivan with your guide. Reach the ancient settlements of Montepulciano and Pienza with ease, and admire beautiful vineyard views in Montalcino.
- Explore Tuscany’s UNESCO–listed Val d'Orcia by comfortable minivan
- Visit historic towns including Montepulciano and Pienza in one day
- Uninterrupted views over the fertile vineyards of Montalcino
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Florence hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation on comfortable Mercedes Vclass minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
HOTEL, VILLA, APARTMENT IN FLORENCE CITY. UPON REQUEST FROM OTHER LOCATION
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- FOR WINE LOVERS: IS POSSIBLE TO ADD ON THIS TOUR THE VISIT OF ONE OR MORE TOP RATED WINERIES. PLEASE ADVISE AT THE TIME OF THE BOOKING.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany In Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montepulciano, Montalcino, Pienza from Florence?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montepulciano, Montalcino, Pienza from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Montepulciano, Montalcino, Pienza from Florence
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Florence Tours & TicketsPiazza della Repubblica Tours & TicketsVilla Gamberaia Tours & TicketsPiazza della Signoria Tours & TicketsBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Tours & TicketsMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi) Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci) Tours & TicketsBarberino Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini) Tours & TicketsPiazza Santa Croce Tours & TicketsArno River Tours & TicketsPitti Palace Palatine Gallery Tours & TicketsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto) Tours & TicketsSt Mark’s Anglican Church Tours & TicketsLoggia dei Lanzi Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Strozzi Tours & TicketsLeonardo Da Vinci Museum Tours & Tickets