1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Make the most of your precious time in Florence with priority entrance tickets to the world-famous Accademia Gallery, best known as the home of Michelangelo's 'David' statue. Beat the crowds that are a constant at this popular attraction, and head straight inside the hallowed halls to feast your eyes on the iconic sculpture plus masterworks of Renaissance painting by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and many others. Stay as long as you like during museum opening hours, and view the art at your own pace.
- Avoid standing in the notoriously long lines at the popular musuem
- See Michaelangelo's famous 'David' statue
- Admire Renaissance paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and more
- View the artwork according to your own pace and schedule
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Printed or mobile voucher is accepted
- Bring a valid ID
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure to wear the Mask and gloves.
- Starting from the 6th of August 2021 Museum is allowed just for those with a Green Pass (Covid-19 vaccination certificate) or Covid negative test before 48 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Europa Today
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Florence's Accademia Gallery Priority Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Florence's Accademia Gallery Priority Entrance Ticket
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Ponte Santa TrinitaSan Marco MuseumMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Barberino Designer Outlet Loggia dei LanziPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaHard Rock Cafe FlorenceSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Arno RiverLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Palazzo Strozzi